- Where does Precision Therapeutics stock trade?
- Precision Therapeutics common shares are traded on Nasdaq Capital Market under the ticker symbol AIPT.
- When was Precision Therapeutics incorporated?
- Precision Therapeutics was incorporated under the name BioDrain Medical, Inc. on April 23, 2002, in the state of Minnesota.
- When did the company change its name to Precision Therapeutics?
- Precision Therapeutics changed from Skyline Medical, Inc. effective February 2, 2018.
- When did Precision Therapeutics become a public company?
- Precision Therapeutics became a public company on October 19, 2009. It began trading on the Nasdaq in August 2015.
- How can I get the current Precision Therapeutics stock price?
- Price information as well as other information regarding the Precision Therapeutics stock is provided by its stock exchange platform and can be found on our Stock Information page.
- How can I purchase stock in Precision Therapeutics?
- Through a licensed stock broker or by using an online trading account.
- How many shares of Precision Therapeutics' stock are outstanding?
- As of the last quarterly filing, there were 5,203,428 shares outstanding. For an updated shares outstanding figure, please visit our SEC Filings.
- Who is Precision Therapeutics' transfer agent and how does a registered shareholder contact the agent regarding account information?
- Corporate Stock Transfer, Inc. 3200 Cherry Creek South Drive, Suite 430, Denver, CO 80209; Tel-303-282-4800.
- Whom should I contact regarding my stock certificate(s)?
- Please contact the Company’s transfer agent regarding your stock certificate.
- When does Precision Therapeutics' fiscal year end?
- Precision Therapeutics' fiscal year ends on December 31.
- How do I get a copy of the Annual Report?
- Please visit the Financial Information section of our website to obtain the latest Annual Report.
- What is Precision Therapeutics' CUSIP number?
- Precision Therapeutics' CUSIP number is 83084T101.
- Where is the company located?
- 2915 Commers Drive, Suite 900
Eagan, MN 55121
- Who are Precision Therapeutics' independent auditors?
- Precision Therapeutics' independent auditors are Olsen Thielen & Com, Ltd., 2675 Long Lake Road, St. Paul MN 55113; Tel-651-621-8338.
- Who is Precision Therapeutics' outside legal counsel?
- Martin Rosenbaum, Maslon, Edelman, Borman & Brand, LLP, 3300 Wells Fargo Center, 90 South Seventh Street, Minneapolis, MN 55402, Tel-612-672-8300.
- How do I contact Precision Therapeutics' Investor Relations?
- Please contact:
KCSA Strategic Communications