Soluble Biotech Announces First Contract with a Major Pharmaceutical Company for Protein Expression and Solubility Studies
“Our first contract is a major milestone and validates our recent move into a new, larger facility”, says Dr.
Soluble Biotech is a provider of soluble and stable formulations for proteins including vaccines, antibodies, large and small proteins and protein complexes. The company’s services enhance the drug development process by rapidly optimizing protein solubility and stability. Soluble Biotech brings transformational technology to formulation development for protein-based pharmaceutical and vaccines. In addition, our solubilization & stability technology supports fundamental protein research at academic, pharmaceutical and government laboratories. To learn more, please visit: https://solublebiotech.com
Portions of the narrative set for this document that are not statements of historical or current facts are forward-looking statements, in particular, the commercial outlook provided above. Our actual future performance may materially differ from that contemplated by the forward-looking statements as a result of a variety of factors.
These factors include, in addition to those mentioned elsewhere herein:
- We may not be able to continue operating without additional financing;
- Current negative operating cash flows;
- The terms of any further financing, which may be highly dilutive and may include onerous terms;
- Risks related to the 2019 merger with
Helomicsincluding; 1) significant goodwill could result in further impairment; 2) possible failure to realize anticipated benefits of the merger; 3) costs associated with the merger may be higher than expected; 4) the merger may result in the disruption of our existing businesses; and 5) distraction of management and diversion of resources;
- Risks related to our partnerships with other companies, including the need to negotiate the definitive agreements; possible failure to realize anticipated benefits of these partnerships; and costs of providing funding to our partner companies, which may never be repaid or provide anticipated returns;
- Risks related to the transaction with Quantitative Medicine including: 1) possible failure to realize anticipated benefits of the transaction; 2) costs associated with the acquisition may be higher than expected; 3) the transaction may result in the disruption of our existing businesses; and 4) distraction of management and diversion of resources;
- Risk that we will be unable to protect our intellectual property or claims that we are infringing on others’ intellectual property;
- The impact of competition;
- Acquisition and maintenance of any necessary regulatory clearances applicable to applications of our technology;
- Inability to attract or retain qualified senior management personnel, including sales and marketing personnel;
- Risk that we never become profitable if our product is not accepted by potential customers;
- Possible impact of government regulation and scrutiny;
- Unexpected costs and operating deficits, and lower than expected sales and revenues, if any;
- Adverse results of any legal proceedings;
- The volatility of our operating results and financial condition;
- Management of growth;
- Material and adverse effects of the COVD-19 pandemic, including impact on a significant supplier; a reduction in on-site staff at several of our facilities, resulting in delayed production and less efficiency; impact on sales efforts; impact on accounts receivable and terms demanded by suppliers; and possible impact on financing transactions; and,
- Other specific risks that may be detailed from time to time in the Company’s reports filed with the
SEC, which are available for review at www.sec.gov.
Investor Relations Contact:
Source: Predictive Oncology Inc.