SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
Pursuant to Section 13 or 15(d) of the
Securities Exchange Act of 1934
Date of Report (Date of earliest event reported): May 21, 2019
Precision Therapeutics Inc.
(Exact name of Registrant as Specified in its Charter)
|(State or Other Jurisdiction of Incorporation)||(Commission File Number)||(IRS Employer Identification No.)|
2915 Commers Drive, Suite 900
|(Address of Principal Executive Offices)||(Zip Code)|
Registrant’s telephone number, including area code: (651) 389-4800
Former Name or Former Address, if Changed Since Last Report: Not Applicable
Check the appropriate box below if the Form 8-K filing is intended to simultaneously satisfy the filing obligation of the registrant under any of the following provisions (see General Instruction A.2. below):
|o||Written communications pursuant to Rule 425 under the Securities Act (17 CFR 230.425)|
|o||Soliciting material pursuant to Rule 14a-12 under the Exchange Act (17 CFR 240.14a-12)|
|o||Pre-commencement communications pursuant to Rule 14d-2(b) under the Exchange Act (17 CFR 240.14d-2(b))|
|o||Pre-commencement communications pursuant to Rule 13e-4(c) under the Exchange Act (17 CFR 240.13e-4(c))|
Indicate by check mark whether the registrant is an emerging growth company as defined in Rule 405 of the Securities Act of 1933 (§230.405 of this chapter) or Rule 12b-2 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (§240.12b-2 of this chapter).
Emerging growth company o
If an emerging growth company, indicate by check mark if the registrant has elected not to use the extended transition period for complying with any new or revised financial accounting standards provided pursuant to Section 13(a) of the Exchange Act. o
Securities registered pursuant to Section 12(b) of the Act:
|Title of each class||Trading Symbol(s)||Name of each exchange on which registered|
|Common stock, $0.01 par value||AIPT||Nasdaq Capital Market|
|Item 1.01||Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement.|
Effective as of May 21, 2019, Precision Therapeutics Inc. (the “Company”) and Carl Schwartz agreed to amend and restate in its entirety that certain Second Amended and Restated Common Stock Purchase Warrant (the “Existing Warrant”) pursuant to a Third Amended and Restated Common Stock Purchase Warrant (the “Warrant”). The Existing Warrant was issued in connection with Dr. Schwartz’s additional $300,000.00 investment in the Company, as evidenced by that certain Second Amended and Restated Promissory Note in the aggregate principal amount of $1,620,000.00 dated February 6, 2019 (the “Note”). The shares of the Company’s common stock issuable in connection with an exercise of the Warrant are referred to herein as the “Warrant Shares”.
The Warrant has an exercise price of $0.836 per share for the initial 221,292 shares that related to Dr. Schwartz’s November 2018 investment (the “First Tranche”), an exercise price of $0.704 per share for the additional 742,188 shares that related to Dr. Schwartz’s January 2019 investment (the “Second Tranche”), an exercise price of $1.188 per share for the additional 138,889 shares that related to Dr. Schwartz’s February 2019 investment (the “Third Tranche”) and an exercise price of $0.704 per share for each installment of Additional Warrant Shares (as defined below) that will be added to the Warrant Shares. The exercise price in each case is equal to 110% of the closing sale price of the common stock on the date of the applicable investment. Each tranche of the Warrant is exercisable beginning on the sixth month anniversary of the date of the related investment through the fifth year anniversary of the date of the related investment.
On February 1, 2019 and the first day of each calendar month thereafter while the Note and the Warrant remain outstanding, a number of additional shares will be added to the Warrant Shares (“Additional Warrant Shares”) equal to (1) one-half percent (1/2%) of the outstanding principal balance of the Note on such date, divided by (2) $0.704, with the number of Additional Warrant Shares to be rounded to the nearest number of whole shares. The principal change effected by the Third Amended and Restated Common Stock Purchase Warrant is to clarify the formula for the calculation of the Additional Warrant Shares. The current principal balance of the Note is $1,620,000, and therefore, under the amended formula, Dr. Schwartz is currently receiving rights under the Warrant to purchase Additional Warrant Shares on the first day of each month equal to 11,506 shares of common stock at $0.704 per share.
The foregoing description of the Warrant is qualified in its entirety by reference thereto, which is filed as Exhibit 4.1 to this Current Report, and is incorporated herein by reference.
|Item 9.01.||Financial Statements and Exhibits.|
(a) Not applicable.
(b) Not applicable.
(c) Not applicable.
|4.1||Third Amended and Restated Common Stock Purchase Warrant issued to Carl Schwartz dated May 21, 2019|
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, the registrant has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned hereunto duly authorized.
|PRECISION THERAPEUTICS inc.|
|By:||/s/ Bob Myers|
Name: Bob Myers
Title: Chief Financial Officer
Date: May 23, 2019
NEITHER THIS SECURITY NOR THE SECURITIES AS TO WHICH THIS SECURITY MAY BE EXERCISED HAVE BEEN REGISTERED WITH THE SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION OR THE SECURITIES COMMISSION OF ANY STATE IN RELIANCE UPON AN EXEMPTION FROM REGISTRATION UNDER THE SECURITIES ACT OF 1933, AS AMENDED (THE “SECURITIES ACT”), AND, ACCORDINGLY, MAY NOT BE OFFERED OR SOLD EXCEPT PURSUANT TO AN EFFECTIVE REGISTRATION STATEMENT UNDER THE SECURITIES ACT OR PURSUANT TO AN AVAILABLE EXEMPTION FROM, OR IN A TRANSACTION NOT SUBJECT TO, THE REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS OF THE SECURITIES ACT AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH APPLICABLE STATE SECURITIES LAWS AS EVIDENCED BY A LEGAL OPINION OF COUNSEL TO THE TRANSFEROR TO SUCH EFFECT, THE SUBSTANCE OF WHICH SHALL BE REASONABLY ACCEPTABLE TO THE COMPANY. THIS SECURITY AND THE SECURITIES ISSUABLE UPON EXERCISE OF THIS SECURITY MAY BE PLEDGED IN CONNECTION WITH A BONA FIDE MARGIN ACCOUNT OR OTHER LOAN SECURED BY SUCH SECURITIES.
AMENDED AND RESTATED COMMON STOCK PURCHASE WARRANT
PRECISION THERAPEUTICS INC.
Warrant Shares: See attached Schedule 1
Restated as of: May 21, 2019
THIS THIRD AMENDED AND RESTATED COMMON STOCK PURCHASE WARRANT (the “Warrant”) certifies that, for value received in connection with the funding of all or a portion of the purchase price of that certain second amended and restated promissory note in the principal amount of $1,620,000.00 on February 6, 2019 issued by Precision Therapeutics Inc., a Delaware corporation (the “Company”), to the Holder (as defined below) (the “Note”), Carl Schwartz (including any permitted and registered assigns, the “Holder”), is entitled, upon the terms and subject to the limitations on exercise and the conditions hereinafter set forth, at any time on or after the date of issuance hereof, to purchase from the Company during the Exercise Period (as defined below) such numbers of shares of Common Stock (as defined below) as are set forth herein and in the attached Schedule 1, as it may be amended from time to time (the “Warrant Shares”) (whereby such number may be adjusted from time to time pursuant to the terms and conditions of this Warrant) at the applicable Exercise Price (as defined below) per share then in effect. This Warrant amends and restates in its entirety that certain Common Stock Purchase Warrant dated November 30, 2018 issued by the Company to the Holder.
The Warrant Shares include (a) 221,292 Warrant Shares (the “First Tranche”) relating to the original Note dated November 30, 2018 in the original principal amount of $370,000, (b) an additional 742,188 Warrant Shares (the “Second Tranche”) relating to the additional advance by Holder of $950,000 pursuant to the amended and restated Note on January 8, 2019, and (c) an additional 138,889 Warrant Shares (the “Third Tranche”) relating to the additional advance by Holder of $300,000 pursuant to the second amended and restated Note on February 6, 2019.
The number of Warrant Shares will be periodically increased as follows. On February 1, 2019 and the first day of each calendar month thereafter while the Note and this Warrant remain outstanding, a number of additional shares will be added to the Warrant Shares (“Additional Warrant Shares”) equal to (1) one-half percent (1/2%) of the outstanding principal balance of the Note on such date, divided by (2) $0.704, with the number of Additional Warrant Shares to be rounded to the nearest number of whole shares. From time to time, the Company will amend Schedule 1 to reflect the increases in the number of Warrant Shares.
For purposes of this Warrant, the term “Exercise Price” shall mean $0.836 per share for the First Tranche, $0.704 per share for the Second Tranche, $1.188 per share for the Third Tranche and $0.704 per share for each installment of Additional Warrant Shares, in each case subject to appropriate adjustment in the event of any stock split, combination, capital reorganization or similar transaction affecting the Common Stock (but not upon the issuance of additional shares of Common Stock (or securities convertible or exchangeable into shares of Common Stock) at a price less than the Exercise Price then in effect). For purposes of this Warrant, the term “Exercise Period” shall mean (a) for the First Tranche, the period commencing on April 30, 2019 and ending at 5:00 p.m. eastern standard time on November 30, 2023, (b) for the Second Tranche, the period commencing on July 8, 2019 and ending at 5:00 p.m. eastern standard time on January 8, 2024, (c) for the Third Tranche, the period commencing on August 6, 2019 and ending at 5:00 p.m. eastern standard time on February 6, 2024 and (d) for any installment of Additional Warrant Shares, the period commencing on the date such Additional Warrant Shares were added to this Warrant and ending at 5:00 p.m. eastern standard time on February 6, 2024.
1. EXERCISE OF WARRANT.
(a) Mechanics of Exercise. Subject to the terms and conditions hereof, the rights represented by this Warrant may be exercised in whole or in part at any time or times during the Exercise Period by delivery of a written notice, in the form attached hereto as Exhibit A (the “Exercise Notice”), of the Holder’s election to exercise this Warrant. The Holder shall not be required to deliver the original Warrant in order to effect an exercise hereunder. Partial exercises of this Warrant resulting in purchases of a portion of the total number of Warrant Shares available hereunder shall have the effect of lowering the outstanding number of Warrant Shares purchasable hereunder in an amount equal to the applicable number of Warrant Shares purchased. On or before the third Trading Day (the “Warrant Share Delivery Date”) following the date on which the Company shall have received the Exercise Notice, and upon receipt by the Company of payment to the Company of an amount equal to the applicable Exercise Price multiplied by the number of Warrant Shares as to which all or a portion of this Warrant is being exercised (the “Aggregate Exercise Price” and together with the Exercise Notice, the “Exercise Delivery Documents”) in cash or by wire transfer of immediately available funds, the Company shall (or direct its transfer agent to) issue and dispatch by overnight courier to the address as specified in the Exercise Notice, a certificate, registered in the Company’s share register in the name of the Holder or its designee, for the number of shares of Common Stock to which the Holder is entitled pursuant to such exercise. Upon delivery of the Exercise Delivery Documents, the Holder shall be deemed for all corporate purposes to have become the holder of record of the Warrant Shares with respect to which this Warrant has been exercised, irrespective of the date of delivery of the certificates evidencing such Warrant Shares. If this Warrant is submitted in connection with any exercise and the number of Warrant Shares represented by this Warrant submitted for exercise is greater than the number of Warrant Shares being acquired upon an exercise, then the Company shall as soon as practicable and in no event later than three Business Days after any exercise and at its own expense, issue a new Warrant (in accordance with Section 6) representing the right to purchase the number of Warrant Shares purchasable immediately prior to such exercise under this Warrant, less the number of Warrant Shares with respect to which this Warrant is exercised.
(b) No Fractional Shares. No fractional shares shall be issued upon the exercise of this Warrant as a consequence of any adjustment pursuant hereto. All Warrant Shares (including fractions) issuable upon exercise of this Warrant may be aggregated for purposes of determining whether the exercise would result in the issuance of any fractional share. If, after aggregation, the exercise would result in the issuance of a fractional share, the Company shall, in lieu of issuance of any fractional share, pay to the Holder otherwise entitled to such fraction a sum in cash equal to the product resulting from multiplying the then-current fair market value of a Warrant Share by such fraction.
(c) Holder’s Exercise Limitations. The Company shall not effect any exercise of this Warrant, and a Holder shall not have the right to exercise any portion of this Warrant, to the extent that after giving effect to issuance of Warrant Shares upon exercise as set forth on the applicable Notice of Exercise, the Holder (together with the Holder’s Affiliates, and any other persons acting as a group together with the Holder or any of the Holder’s Affiliates), would beneficially own in excess of the Beneficial Ownership Limitation, as defined below. For purposes of the foregoing sentence, the number of shares of Common Stock beneficially owned by the Holder and its Affiliates shall include the number of shares of Common Stock issuable upon exercise of this Warrant with respect to which such determination is being made, but shall exclude the number of shares of Common Stock which would be issuable upon (i) exercise of the remaining, non-exercised portion of this Warrant beneficially owned by the Holder or any of its Affiliates and (ii) exercise or conversion of the unexercised or non-converted portion of any other securities of the Company (including without limitation any other Common Stock Equivalents) subject to a limitation on conversion or exercise analogous to the limitation contained herein beneficially owned by the Holder or any of its Affiliates. Except as set forth in the preceding sentence, for purposes of this paragraph (d), beneficial ownership shall be calculated in accordance with Section 13(d) of the Exchange Act, it being acknowledged by the Holder that the Company is not representing to the Holder that such calculation is in compliance with Section 13(d) of the Exchange Act and the Holder is solely responsible for any schedules required to be filed in accordance therewith. To the extent that the limitation contained in this paragraph applies, the determination of whether this Warrant is exercisable (in relation to other securities owned by the Holder together with any affiliates) and of which portion of this Warrant is exercisable shall be in the sole discretion of the Holder, and the submission of a Notice of Exercise shall be deemed to be the Holder’s determination of whether this Warrant is exercisable (in relation to other securities owned by the Holder together with any Affiliates) and of which portion of this Warrant is exercisable, in each case subject to the Beneficial Ownership Limitation, and the Company shall have no obligation to verify or confirm the accuracy of such determination. For purposes of this paragraph, in determining the number of outstanding shares of Common Stock, a Holder may rely on the number of outstanding shares of Common Stock as reflected in (A) the Company’s most recent periodic or annual report filed with the Commission, as the case may be, (B) a more recent public announcement by the Company or (C) a more recent written notice by the Company or its transfer agent setting forth the number of shares of Common Stock outstanding. Upon the request of a Holder, the Company shall within two Trading Days confirm to the Holder the number of shares of Common Stock then outstanding. In any case, the number of outstanding shares of Common Stock shall be determined after giving effect to the conversion or exercise of securities of the Company, including this Warrant, by the Holder or its affiliates since the date as of which such number of outstanding shares of Common Stock was reported. The “Beneficial Ownership Limitation” shall be 19.99% of the number of shares of the Common Stock outstanding immediately after giving effect to the issuance of shares of Common Stock issuable upon exercise of this Warrant. The limitations contained in this paragraph shall apply to a successor Holder of this Warrant.
2. FUNDAMENTAL TRANSACTIONS. If, at any time while this Warrant is outstanding, (i) the Company effects any merger of the Company with or into another entity and the Company is not the surviving entity (such surviving entity, the “Successor Entity”), (ii) the Company effects any sale of all or substantially all of its assets in one or a series of related transactions, (iii) any tender offer or exchange offer (whether by the Company or by another individual or entity, and approved by the Company) is completed pursuant to which holders of Common Stock are permitted to tender or exchange their shares of Common Stock for other securities, cash or property and the holders of at least 50% of the Common Stock accept such offer, or (iv) the Company effects any reclassification of the Common Stock or any compulsory share exchange pursuant to which the Common Stock is effectively converted into or exchanged for other securities, cash or property (other than as a result of a subdivision or combination of shares of Common Stock) (in any such case, a “Fundamental Transaction”), then, upon any subsequent exercise of this Warrant, the Holder shall have the right to receive the number of shares of Common Stock of the Successor Entity or of the Company and any additional consideration (the “Alternate Consideration”) receivable upon or as a result of such reorganization, reclassification, merger, consolidation or disposition of assets by a holder of the number of shares of Common Stock for which this Warrant is exercisable immediately prior to such event (disregarding any limitation on exercise contained herein solely for the purpose of such determination). For purposes of any such exercise, the determination of the Exercise Price shall be appropriately adjusted to apply to such Alternate Consideration based on the amount of Alternate Consideration issuable in respect of one share of Common Stock in such Fundamental Transaction, and the Company shall apportion the Exercise Price among the Alternate Consideration in a reasonable manner reflecting the relative value of any different components of the Alternate Consideration. If holders of Common Stock are given any choice as to the securities, cash or property to be received in a Fundamental Transaction, then the Holder shall be given the same choice as to the Alternate Consideration it receives upon any exercise of this Warrant following such Fundamental Transaction. To the extent necessary to effectuate the foregoing provisions, any Successor Entity in such Fundamental Transaction shall issue to the Holder a new warrant consistent with the foregoing provisions and evidencing the Holder’s right to exercise such warrant into Alternate Consideration.
3. NON-CIRCUMVENTION. The Company covenants and agrees that it will not, by amendment of its certificate of incorporation, bylaws or through any reorganization, transfer of assets, consolidation, merger, scheme of arrangement, dissolution, issue or sale of securities, or any other voluntary action, avoid or seek to avoid the observance or performance of any of the terms of this Warrant, and will at all times in good faith carry out all the provisions of this Warrant and take all action as may be required to protect the rights of the Holder. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Company (i) shall not increase the par value of any shares of Common Stock receivable upon the exercise of this Warrant above the Exercise Price then in effect, (ii) shall take all such actions as may be necessary or appropriate in order that the Company may validly and legally issue fully paid and non-assessable shares of Common Stock upon the exercise of this Warrant, and (iii) shall, for so long as this Warrant is outstanding, have authorized and reserved, free from preemptive rights, three times the number of shares of Common Stock issuable under the Warrant, or as otherwise required under the Purchase Agreement, to provide for the exercise of the rights represented by this Warrant (without regard to any limitations on exercise).
4. WARRANT HOLDER NOT DEEMED A STOCKHOLDER. Except as otherwise specifically provided herein, this Warrant, in and of itself, shall not entitle the Holder to any voting rights or other rights as a stockholder of the Company. In addition, nothing contained in this Warrant shall be construed as imposing any liabilities on the Holder to purchase any securities (upon exercise of this Warrant or otherwise) or as a stockholder of the Company, whether such liabilities are asserted by the Company or by creditors of the Company.
(a) Lost, Stolen or Mutilated Warrant. If this Warrant is lost, stolen, mutilated or destroyed, the Company will, on such terms as to indemnity or otherwise as it may reasonably impose (which shall, in the case of a mutilated Warrant, include the surrender thereof), issue a new Warrant of like denomination and tenor as this Warrant so lost, stolen, mutilated or destroyed.
(b) Issuance of New Warrants. Whenever the Company is required to issue a new Warrant pursuant to the terms of this Warrant, such new Warrant shall be of like tenor with this Warrant, and shall have an issuance date, as indicated on the face of such new Warrant which is the same as the Issuance Date.
(a) Notice of Transfer. The Holder agrees to give written notice to the Company before transferring this Warrant or transferring any Warrant Shares of such Holder’s intention to do so, describing briefly the manner of any proposed transfer. Promptly upon receiving such written notice, the Company shall present copies thereof to the Company’s counsel. If the proposed transfer may be effected without registration or qualification (under any federal or state securities laws), the Company, as promptly as practicable, shall notify the Holder thereof, whereupon the Holder shall be entitled to transfer this Warrant or to dispose of Warrant Shares received upon the previous exercise of this Warrant, all in accordance with the terms of the notice delivered by the Holder to the Company; provided, however, that an appropriate legend may be endorsed on this Warrant or the certificates for such Warrant Shares respecting restrictions upon transfer thereof necessary or advisable in the opinion of counsel and satisfactory to the Company to prevent further transfers which would be in violation of Section 5 of the Securities Act and applicable state securities laws; and provided further that the prospective transferee or purchaser shall execute the Assignment of Warrant attached hereto as Exhibit B and such other documents and make such representations, warranties, and agreements as may be required solely to comply with the exemptions relied upon by the Company for the transfer or disposition of the Warrant or Warrant Shares.
(b) If the proposed transfer or disposition of this Warrant or such Warrant Shares described in the written notice given pursuant to this Section 6 may not be effected without registration or qualification of this Warrant or such Warrant Shares, the Holder will limit its activities in respect to such transfer or disposition as are permitted by law.
(c) Any transferee of all or a portion of this Warrant shall succeed to the rights and benefits of the initial Holder of this Warrant under the Purchase Agreement (registration rights, expenses, and indemnity).
7. NOTICES. Whenever notice is required to be given under this Warrant, unless otherwise provided herein, such notice shall be given in accordance with the notice provisions contained in the Purchase Agreement. The Company shall provide the Holder with prompt written notice (i) immediately upon any adjustment of the Exercise Price, setting forth in reasonable detail, the calculation of such adjustment and (ii) at least 20 days prior to the date on which the Company closes its books or takes a record (A) with respect to any dividend or distribution upon the shares of Common Stock, (B) with respect to any grants, issuances or sales of any stock or other securities directly or indirectly convertible into or exercisable or exchangeable for shares of Common Stock or other property, pro rata to the holders of shares of Common Stock or (C) for determining rights to vote with respect to any Fundamental Transaction, dissolution or liquidation, provided in each case that such information shall be made known to the public prior to or in conjunction with such notice being provided to the Holder.
8. AMENDMENT AND WAIVER. The terms of this Warrant may be amended or waived (either generally or in a particular instance and either retroactively or prospectively) only with the written consent of the Company and the Holder.
9. GOVERNING LAW. This Warrant shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Delaware without regard to the principles of conflicts of law (whether of the State of Delaware or any other jurisdiction).
10. VENUE; SEVERABILITY; ATTORNEY’S FEES. Any action brought by either party against the other concerning the transactions contemplated by this Warrant shall be brought only in the state or federal courts of Dakota County, Minnesota. The parties to this Warrant hereby irrevocably waive any objection to jurisdiction and venue of any action instituted hereunder and shall not assert any defense based on lack of jurisdiction or venue or based upon forum non conveniens. The costs and expenses of such action shall be paid by and be the sole responsibility of the Borrower, including but not limited to the Holder’s attorneys’ fees and court fees. In the event that any provision of this Warrant or any other agreement delivered in connection herewith is invalid or unenforceable under any applicable statute or rule of law, then such provision shall be deemed inoperative to the extent that it may conflict therewith and shall be deemed modified to conform with such statute or rule of law. Any such provision which may prove invalid or unenforceable under any law shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of any agreement. Each party hereby irrevocably waives personal service of process and consents to process being served in any suit, action or proceeding in connection with this Warrant by mailing a copy thereof via registered or certified mail or overnight delivery (with evidence of delivery) to such party at the address in effect for notices to it under this Warrant and agrees that such service shall constitute good and sufficient service of process and notice thereof. Nothing contained herein shall be deemed to limit in any way any right to serve process in any other manner permitted by law.
11. JURY TRIAL WAIVER. THE COMPANY AND THE HOLDER HEREBY WAIVE A TRIAL BY JURY IN ANY ACTION, PROCEEDING OR COUNTERCLAIM BROUGHT BY EITHER OF THE PARTIES HERETO AGAINST THE OTHER IN RESPECT OF ANY MATTER ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WARRANT.
12. ACCEPTANCE. Receipt of this Warrant by the Holder shall constitute acceptance of and agreement to all of the terms and conditions contained herein.
13. CERTAIN DEFINITIONS. For purposes of this Warrant, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
(a) “Common Stock” means the Company’s common stock, par value $0.01 per share, and any other class of securities into which such securities may hereafter be reclassified or changed.
(b) “Principal Market” means the primary national securities exchange or marketplace on which the Common Stock is then traded.
(c) “Market Price” means the highest traded price of the Common Stock during the thirty (30) Trading Days prior to the date of the respective Exercise Notice.
(d) “Trading Day” means (i) any day on which the Common Stock is listed or quoted and traded on its Principal Market, (ii) if the Common Stock is not then listed or quoted and traded on any national securities exchange, then a day on which trading occurs on any over-the-counter markets, or (iii) if trading does not occur on the over-the-counter markets, any Business Day.
[Signature Page Follows]
[Signature Page to Second Amended and Restated Warrant]
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the Company has caused this Second Amended and Restated Warrant to be duly executed as of the Issuance Date set forth above.
|PRECISION THERAPEUTICS INC.|
|Title:||Chief Financial Officer|
|Agreed & Accepted:|
NUMBER OF WARRANT SHARES
As of: May 21, 2019
|Date||Warrant Shares||Exercise Price|
|November 30, 2018 (First Tranche)||221,292||$0.836|
|January 8, 2019 (Second Tranche)||742,188||$0.704|
|February 1, 2019||11,506||$0.704|
|February 6, 2019 (Third Tranche)||138,889||$1.188|
|March 1, 2019||11,506||$0.704|
|April 1, 2019||11,506||$0.704|
|May 1, 2019||11,506||$0.704|
|Total Warrant Shares||1,148,393|
(To be executed by the registered holder to exercise this Second Amended and Restated Common Stock Purchase Warrant)
THE UNDERSIGNED holder hereby exercises the right to purchase ______________ of the shares of Common Stock (“Warrant Shares”) of Precision Therapeutics Inc., a Delaware corporation (the “Company”), evidenced by the attached copy of the Second Amended and Restated Common Stock Purchase Warrant (the “Warrant”). Capitalized terms used herein and not otherwise defined shall have the respective meanings set forth in the Warrant.
1. Payment of Exercise Price. The holder shall pay the applicable Aggregate Exercise Price in the sum of $_______________ to the Company in accordance with the terms of the Warrant.
2. Delivery of Warrant Shares. The Company shall deliver to the holder ___________________ Warrant Shares in accordance with the terms of the Warrant.
(Print Name of Registered Holder)
ASSIGNMENT OF WARRANT
(To be signed only upon authorized transfer of the Warrant)
FOR VALUE RECEIVED, the undersigned hereby sells, assigns, and transfers unto _______________________________________ the right to purchase _____________ shares of common stock of Precision Therapeutics Inc., to which the within Second Amended and Restated Common Stock Purchase Warrant relates and appoints __________________________________, as attorney-in-fact, to transfer said right on the books of Precision Therapeutics Inc. with full power of substitution and re-substitution in the premises. By accepting such transfer, the transferee has agreed to be bound in all respects by the terms and conditions of the within Warrant.
(Social Security or Tax Identification No.)
* The signature on this Assignment of Warrant must correspond to the name as written upon the face of the Common Stock Purchase Warrant in every particular without alteration or enlargement or any change whatsoever. When signing on behalf of a corporation, partnership, trust or other entity, please indicate your position(s) and title(s) with such entity.